Looking at becoming a member?
To become a member of the Independent Funeral Directors Association of Australia Inc. you must be nominated or referenced by a full member. A full member is a member who is recognised by the Association as a Funeral Service Provider.
Before you become a member, you must first fill out our application with as much information as you can provide. After you complete your application you should send it to the Association Secretary. When we have received your application, the Secretary will then submit it to the rest of the board members to deliberate on your application. After this has happened you will be notified by first electronic mail or telephone call, followed up by an official letter in the mail notifying you of the outcome of your application.
To begin the process of becoming a member, please either:
Below is a short list of some of the benefits of becoming a member of the Independent Funeral Directors Association of Australia Inc.
- Full Members will be covered by Copyright Licensing
- Accountancy Advice
- Discounted & Special Prices on Services & Products
- Access to Member’s Only Portal
- Access to our Country Wide Network
- Special promotional advertising & Website Listings
- Negotiation with Government Departments on behalf of Members
- Access to Legal Advice
- Access to Personal Life Coaches
- Exclusive Training
- Exclusive Products & Services
- Support and advice on all industry issues including legislation, IR matters, WH&S, etc
- Access to IFDAA Inc. Member tools, webinars, policies and guidelines
- Regular Member Updates including quarterly e-Newsletter
- IFDAA Inc. formal complaints procedure
- Regular engagement with IFDAA Inc. Members via social media
- IFDAA Inc. Merchandise: Compendiums, Travel Mugs, Bags, Hats, Stationary, Uniforms
- Full Members have full voting rights at any and all meetings
- Yearly Conferences across the nation