Do you have a complaint?
The Directors and members of the Independent Funeral Directors Assoc Australia Inc understand that although our members do their best to provide a high level of service, you may at times feel that there are issues that have not been resolved to your satisfaction.
To ensure client families have the opportunity to make these complaints known, the Independent Funeral Directors Assoc Australia Inc has a Complaints and Dispute Resolution Procedure which client families can access at no cost.
This procedure means:
- You have a way of having your complaint addressed;
- Our Directors and members will be aware of the issue that is of concern to you;
- Where possible, the member has the opportunity to improve their procedures, products and services.
- You may lodge a complaint with the Independent Funeral Directors Assoc Australia Inc. regarding a product or service in the following ways:
In writing addressed to:
Independent Funeral Directors Assoc Australia Inc.
14 Casuarina Street, Kingaroy QLD 4610
In writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By calling 1300 323 311
- All complaints must be in writing for the management committee to investigate and process.
- If the complaint is unable to be resolved immediately it will be forwarded to the management committee for review.
- IFDAA Inc. aims to have your complaint resolved within 21 days. If however, in spite of our best efforts, your complaint is not resolved to your complete satisfaction, you may pursue the dispute with an independent external dispute resolution service.
- Please be advised that if your complaint is being investigated by a government body or court, we would not process the complaint.
- Nothing in this scheme shall preclude either party from seeking redress through legal action in the civil courts.
- Complaints & Feedback Form (PDF)
- Complaints & Handling Procedure (PDF)